Thursday, August 13, 2009

We're Here!!!

China! We're here. LONG flight, not comfortable. I did not sleep. Kacie did a little, Dan did a little. It is hotter than hot. Muggy, sticky hot.

The people here have been so nice. We actually navigated the Bejing airport easier than the Sea Tac airport!

Beautiful hotel, great guide, we are exhausted as you can imagine. We are 15 hours ahead of you. I see on my computer it is 1:17 am for you, but it's 4:17 pm here.

Dan learned that China doesn't stop for pedestrians. The guide told him to come out to cross the street (went to buy water), and a car almost clipped him. People drive insanely. We watched from our van, and it was nuts!

More tomorrow!
Jolene

1 comment:

  1. So glad you made it safe and sound. I will be stalking your blog with the rest of the world! lol
    Love ya,
    Sheri (from your Faith Family group)

    ReplyDelete