Friday, August 7, 2009

Tyson UPDATE!!!


A new picture and new info! I got some great information through Lady Bugs N Love. But here's the best part: I asked if he knows he has a family coming. The reply: "Yes, he knows. He was so excited that the first night he heard you are coming wouldn't take a nap."


10 comments:

  1. What a special blessing! He is a cutie pie! Praying for you guys and all the preparations you are going through! it's all worth it!!

    Kirsten<><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! He's soooo cute! Praying that your trip preparations are going smoothly. It won't be long now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie he is!

    Lady Bugs N Love are awesome! We got 2 updates from them when we were waiting for Jake.

    Can you believe it? YOU ARE GOING TO CHINA!
    How is it going to feel Kacie to be a big sister?

    What a great update!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you. It makes me so anxious to go get Taylor. I wonder if they are friends in Changzhou? I know that God has every minute detail already planned for you and everything is in His timing. We are concerned about the TB testing also because Taylor's 2 year b-day is Sept. 17 and it doesn't look like we will be able to get her before then. I will be praying for you these next few weeks.
    Joy Weaver
    www.theweaversworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute. I am praying that your journey will go smoothly from here

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is waaay too sweet! Aw, Tyson! Get ready for your new family, little man!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome!! Just the way it should be!!
    Have a wonderful time...looking forward to following your journey!!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my gosh! How sweet that he's so excited! I'll bet you were so excited after reading that, that YOU couldn't sleep!
    Won't be long now....

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so sweet and him knowing he has his family coming for him to get excited! That's wonderful news and a very good question to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You must have been sooo tickled to hear that he knows you're coming for him and was so excited he wouldn't take a nap! What a sweet story to tuck away for when he is older. Can't wait to see you posting from China with your Tyson in your arms!!

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete