This is Koby, our labrador, and she will be our guard dog while we are gone. She will wake the neighbors if anyone so much as walks by our house. She is partially blind, but her senses are very keen. Someone will be here every morning and night to care for her, and many neighbors will come by to play fetch as well. Koby celebrated her 9th birthday on July 30th. She is one beautiful baby! We had a two year old over here, and Koby was fantastic with her! She played, yet kept a safe distance and never knocked down the toddler. I am so excited for Tyson to meet Koby.
This is my high maintenance dog. We actually refer to him as "The Pug". Those of you with pugs know, they're not really dogs. We don't know what they are. They are disgusting little creatures who will spit in your face because they love you to pieces. Rocky the pug is about to lose his status as the baby of the family. I wish there was a way to prepare him for Tyson. Rocky will be with my Mom while we are gone, but my mom will come to our house and stay many nights so that Rocky still knows where home is.I am going to miss my dogs soooooo much! They are my kids, and I love then so much. I am so lucky for family and friends who also love them and are willing to care for them while we are gone. We also have an outside cat and a 100 gallon fish tank. No more animals!



No comments:
Post a Comment