
We are here. It was a rough night, so sorry no post, but the computer didn't even come out of the bag. Tyson is having a really hard time. Please be praying for him, specifically that he will begin to understand that we are his parents and we won't let him go. Also, he is very strong willed and has attached to Dan totally--will not let Dan put him down. Last night he refused to come to me.
Our plane was late and the hotel is 40 min away. Ty had no late nap, and it was already 7:30. He did OK on the plane, and he did sit with Kacie and I part of teh time. Oh, he is letting Kacie tickle him more and more, so that is getting better. After check in, we switched rooms for a better bed set up, but I had to wait for a crib to put him to sleep. Dan and Kacie went to get dinner (subway!) and I stayed with Ty. He screamed and cried and groaned. It was so sad, and I was tired and had choice words with the housekeeping staff, who said 5 more minutes, sorry! An hour later, we got our crib. Dan walked in, Ty went to him, and he was totally calm. Dan is exhausted and running out of steam, so please pray for strength for Dan and a renewal in his spirit. Exhaustion has set in on all of us, but especially Dan.
So we were about to go to bed, adn I tried to call for a wake up call--the phone was dead! Sandwich in hand (I was starving--not caring at this point how it looked to walk through a beautiful hotel eating) and we got the phone fixed quickly.
Ty woke up a few times, and I couldn't console him, only Dan. Again, Dan is just beyond weary. It's now time to get going, yet I'm the only one up.
Today: We meet our guide at 8:40. It's Ty's medical check and TB test. It's going to be a hard day, so please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. Ty cannot go swimming or have a bath or do anything stressful for the next two days, so at least we know we'll be relaxing when this is all done.
The plan is to go to dinner tonight with an adoptive family I met through an adoption forum. I am so excited! Hopefully Ty will get through it.

Jolene
The
pictures are from Nanjing...



You all are in our thoughts and prayers as Tyson gets through this transition. He sure is a cutie~!! Praying that all the tests come out OK and you can make the long journey back home. Thinking of you all!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry your going thought this. Our thoughts and prayers are with you always!!
ReplyDeleteHi, I just happened upon your blog! Congratulations! We also live in the PNW and are in the adoption process! I look forward to your travel entries! He is such a sweetie, and that smile! You are so blessed!
ReplyDelete