Thursday, August 13, 2009

Contact Info

I forgot to mention that we cannot see comments on our blog because we cannot access our blog (blocked here, along with facebook), which is why Lori is updating it! Thanks again Lori, you are a blessing! I know the adoption community is singing your praises too, as we enjoy "stalking" traveling families blogs! If you'd like to be in touch with us or just send a message, our email is djkpowell@msn.com

Please do not be offended if I do not return your email. It could be that I tried and it would not go through. About 1 out of 5 web pages open, and about 1 out of 3 messages actually send. I'm sure you understand how time consuming it would be to sit and try and try to respond when it won't work!

Thanks again for following along! Pictures tonight after our city tour (assuming I can download them!). Today (Friday) is Tiannamen Square, Forbidden City, and Olympic Games Park. We may just drive by Olympic Games, as our guide says it is VERY hot in that area, and it will be our last stop. We just have to monitor Kacie. We have also been prepped that many Chinese people may come and touch Kacie's hair and want pictures. This is peak travel season, so many people have never seen a child with hair like hers. So far, the Chinese people have been kind and easy going (except the guy that almost hit Dan and the one who yelled at them in the pool).

Jolene

No comments:

Post a Comment