I cannot believe it. We meet Tyson in two weeks. It hit me today, I HAVE A DUE DATE!!! LOL!
All of our stuff will not fit into our suitcases. I am going to have to bite the bullet and pay extra for extra luggage at the airport. Darn it! Not an expense I was counting on.
I have so much to do at school, it's mind boggling, but it's nothing that I can have others do for me. I have to do it. I met with my sub today, and we're working tomorrow. I will wrap things up on Wednesday at school. K-Bear has been going to church day camp, so that's my time to work. She fell asleep at 6:30 tonight. She is so tired.
So Thursday is school clothes day for K-Bear, Friday is travel meeting with out agency, Saturday is packing day for all of us, Sunday is church and church small group, Monday is one last time at school and final arrangements, and we are leaving Tuesday afternoon! We fly out of Sea Tac early Wednesday morning, so we are staying up in Sea Tac.
Unbelievable. It's finally here, and the countdown is in single digits until we leave. We have arranged our house sitters so someone his here all the time. For that we are thankful and blessed for our great family and friends. Dogs are taken care of, and I hope I'm not forgetting anything! If I am, will someone please let me know?
Have a great week!
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



That is awesome news!
ReplyDeleteLooks like we might see each other there....
We leave the 8th and return on the 22nd, so we may just see each other's purple ribbons!
So happy for you!
What wonderful news!! The travel part finally comes into play!! WOO HOO!!! I'm so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteYippppeee!! I can't wait to follow your journey! I know these next few days will fly by, and suddenly you'll find yourself on that plane. The one thing I would recommend packing are some yummy snacks. There were times in China when it was so nice to have some familiar chips or twinkies:)
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you!!
ReplyDeleteHave you forgotten anything?
ReplyDeleteBreathe!
LOL
You're so close now.
Darn! I wish I had known that you were staying in Seatac! We live so close to the airport... at this point, though, what's a few extra dollars!! :)
ReplyDelete