Thursday, July 30, 2009

CA CONFIRMED!

Can you believe it? Something went right AND in a timely manner! We got our first choice for the Consulate Appt, Aug. 25!!! Too much to do now, more later! Thanks for your prayers. God is so good!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome! God is good!
    Now get ready and go get that precious boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! Can't wait to follow your journey to China!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great! Wow! You have a lot to do now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful news!! That's just awesome. Yes GOD is good in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah!! We were away and I missed your big announcement about TA!! I'm so excited and happy for your family. I know these next two weeks will be a whirlwind for all of you, and you'll be on that plane before you know it!! I can't wait to follow your journey in China.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderful news!! He will be in your arms before you know it!! Sorry it took so long, but God is good, and it is in His perfect timing.

    Hugs,
    Sheri (from your Faith Family)

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
    I am so happy for you!!!
    Email me if I can help you with any questions or concerns you might have. You are about to get set on an incredible journey! I hope you stay at the White Swan; we loved it!!
    Big Hugs,
    Sandra
    (soyjoychina)

    ReplyDelete