Monday, July 27, 2009

No TA, but good news!!!!

I got an unexpected call this morning. Evidently my agency found out that my TA has been issued. This most likely means it was mailed today and is on it's way! We should see it Wed-Fri, and then we can request a consulate appt, then we can celebrate! Tentative departure date is Aug. 12th.

But I've had my hopes up before, so I'm just going to keep praying and hoping that all will work out. I feel so much better now! Tyson, we're coming buddy! Hang in there!

5 comments:

  1. YIPPEEEEEEE Jolene!!!! I am sooo glad to hear that your TA has been issued!!!!! FINALLY!! I hope you do get to leave the 12th. Our agency is telling us we are leaving the 19th. I'm just happy to finally have TA and dates!! Can't wait to hear that your TA is on US soil!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such great news! I am so hoping we get to see you with Tyson in Guangzhou!
    I just read your last post also and I can't believe how much our stories are the alike. We also had 2 drs evaluate Bella's file and both came back with many concerns about her measurements. She is still not on the charts and is behind developmentaly (she just started walking a few months ago), but she has made a huge improvement since being with a foster family. Like you, we also almost said no. Since saying yes, we have found out so much more information and even though she is not on the charts yet, we believe God led us to be her parents! God is soooo Good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, well you already know how I feel about it, but I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!
    Be blessed,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's great news. It's almost here you better get ready.
    Congratulations, we can't wait to follow the rest of your journey.

    Kevin, Violet and Jake

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jolene...maybe we will travel at the same time! If we do not go this week it will either be August 13th or August 20th for us. We will be flying in and out of Seattle, how about you???

    ReplyDelete