High pitch noises were never so important. If my cell phone beeps, it means I have an email, which means my agency might be telling me that DHL did not bring my TA. So every time I get a beep, my heart sinks. But alas, no emails from my agency today.
If my phone rings, home or cell, I jump 5 feet and and run to the phone. But, alas, no calls from my agency today.
So now it's 4:30 and the day is over, and tomorrow, I'll do it all again, and hopefully with better results. Come on TA!
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh Jolene, I can SO relate!!!!! Every time the phone rings, my heart skips a beat and I hold my breath.....only to pound my fist in the air!!! I so hope you get your TA tomorrow!!! Fingers crossed!
ReplyDeleteI remember those moments all too well!! It HAS to be coming soon!!
ReplyDeleteI am right there with you!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe waiting is the hardest part for sure.
ReplyDeleteBut, it can't be much longer for you.
Kevin, Violet and Jake
It will happen, and then you'll be on the plane, heading for Tyson.
ReplyDeleteI'm praying it all happens quickly. Tyson has such a sweet expression. I know you can't wait to hold him in your arms!
Hi Jolene,
ReplyDeleteI am right there with you! Monday has to be the day right???? We have waited far too long!
Blessings
Amy (sammysmom
www.faithloveandfamily.com