Ugh! Could we speed things along, just a little bit? Tyson needs us, and we need him! Next week will be 9 weeks waiting for TA. I remember back in December when I was trying to figure things out for timings. People had Consulate Appointments 2 months after their LOA. Well, 2 months after LOA, I'm still sitting here, and my son is still there. I am still over a month away from a CA. I am starting to get very worried about things like growth, attachment, long-term issues, etc... He should not be there this long, and I hope someday he can understand this process and know that we did everything we could to get him home. I hope he realizes it is the powers that be who let him down, not us.
So Monday is the key again. If we get TA on Monday, we'll travel August 5th. If not, then we hope for the 12th of August. I really hoped we'd be able to spend part of our summer with Ty. That dream is slipping away. Sorry for the sad post, but that's how it is.
MORE INFO:
I just spoke with my agency. It is now reported that TAs were NOT mailed. My agency is getting conflicting info from C2A2 after being told earlier in the week that TAs were being mailed out this week. So based on this info, the best we can expect is TA next Wed. OK, I am in tears and may not stop crying all weekend.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Jolene that is bad news. Tyson will be home with you soon. Try to take a deep breath and relax. It will be OK. We'll send out prayers for all of you.
ReplyDeleteKevin, Violet and Jake
I'm so sorry that your week did not end to way you were hopeing it would. You are in my prayers and so is Tyson.
ReplyDelete