Saturday, July 25, 2009

Our day at the beach!






On Wednesday, when I thought this wait couldn't get any worse (hahaha!) I decided that we needed a night away. So I booked a room at a hotel at the beach for a night. Here are some pictures. In the NW if it's not raining, it's a good day! So even though it may look cloudy, we still had a great time.

3 comments:

  1. You guys needed a night away. Looks like you had a great time. I love the beaches here.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good way to pass the time. It looks like fun, and the skies look that way, too, in our neck of the woods, without the beach.
    Violet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! I'm glad you got a break. We're going to the Oregon coast next week and I am very much looking forward to it. Thanks for sharing your story, too! I'm enjoying reading it! And, as usual, hoping for really good news for you this week.
    Be blessed,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete