Wednesday, July 29, 2009

TRAVEL APPROVAL! It's here!

Yes yes yes! It's really here. I got the call today around 12:15 while shopping. I actually missed the call if you can believe that. My phone was in my purse, but I must not have heard it ring. Weeks and weeks of waiting for the call, and I missed it! Good fun!

So, we are hoping to get a CA (Consulate Appointment) for the 25th. I will post the itinerary later. Gotcha day should be Aug. 17th!!!

I am sooooo happy. In two weeks, I'll be on a plane to China. WOW! Thank you to everyone who has followed our journey and prayed for us. I cannot begin to tell you how grateful I am. :)

8 comments:

  1. YES! That is great news. We are so happy for you. Just think, you soon will be going to China to get your SON! Can you believe it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great News! We rejoice with you. Got to love those boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Happy Day! You are the second family I follow who has gotten their TA today. Babies are coming home, Praise God and all glory to Him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Yay! Yay! Finally ... you have waited LONG enough!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YIPEE!! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEA!! You are so close. China is Wonderful. Can't wait to follow your trip.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. We also got our TA today so will be traveling the same time. Maybe we will see each other in Guangzhou.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! I know how excited you are. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete