Saturday, July 11, 2009

Status of TA and Travel

There is still no TA, so I had counted out leaving the 22nd. However...we have one more day. So, if TA comes Monday, we can still leave as early as July 22nd. If it comes after that, we'll be looking at July 29th. So that's where we're at! I really hope this is the last long weekend I have to wait on something.

If TA comes on Monday, travel may not be established for a day or two. If you look at the clock on my blog, you'll notice that day here is night in China. Therefore, the agency has to wait and call in the late evening to be China's morning in order coordinate the travel plans. We leave on a Wednesday. Not sure why, that's just how our agency does it. The agency makes all the travel plans, which is good because I'd be clueless. This all centers around the consulate date. The consulate date is the last thing you do, then everything is scheduled backward from that.

Please keep praying that no one on our plane to China has H1N1, and pray that we will make it there safely. Also, continue praying that Tyson is healthy and growing! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Jolene,
    please email me kirstvick@hotmail.com - i'm so curious as to where in Wa you live and what agency you are using? We are in WA state too...

    Kirsten<><

    ReplyDelete