Our TA did not come today. If our TA can be here by next Monday, we will leave the 29th. Our agency is going to call today to make sure it is being processed. My son has to live yet at least another extra week in an orphanage. We will now not meet him until August.
I am sickened and saddened beyond words. Kacie will miss her summer camp. Football party in August will not happen. Less time to help a sub prepare for the new school year. The summer is slipping away, and Tyson isn't here to share in it.
This sucks. Period.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Jolene, You are so right!!! THIS SUCKS!!!!! Sending many hugs your way! I am hoping we hear tomorrow! If you think of it, let me know what your agency finds out. Are you all ready to go? Like packed, list made, gifts purchased and on and on? I'm NOT, but getting there. I work best under pressure.
ReplyDeleteHugs my friend,
Jen
I'm so sorry, Jolene. I know how much it hurts to have a child waiting for you. I'm praying that TA arrives soon, and I'm praying that you have a small measure of peace as you wait.
ReplyDeleteWhen you hold him, it will all disappear. All the worry and stress and frustration. All that will be left is love.
Hang in there, friend.
So So sorry. Lots of hugs and prayers for you.
ReplyDeleteI remember the aching arms, how desperate you are to hold your little boy
Amy
I have lurked here for awhile - selfishly watching you all as we are also an I800 family on about the same timeframe. I just couldn't NOT say anything today - girlfriend, I SO understand. It all STINKS. We need to get these little ones home - they are old enough - have not had families long enough - what in the world is the hold up at this point!?!? The one good thing for you - at least your agency lets you know where you are at - we asked ours if our papers were at CCAA or the consulate - they do not tell us that - how frustrating. We are right behind you and praying right along with you.
ReplyDeleteHold on Jolene. It will happen, and it will all work out the way it was meant to be.
ReplyDeleteViolet