I guess it would help if my paperwork from the US Consulate was in the right department at CCAA. That would surely help speed things up, don't you think?
I am soooooooo angry. I'm sure you can figure out what happened.
I have truly lost faith in this whole system. If God is trying to bring me down to an all time low, it's working. I should be getting ready to be on a plane next week. Instead, my paperwork sat in the wrong department for two weeks. CCAA says they are processing it as quickly as possible, but we probably won't see anything until Monday at the earliest. If it's not here by then, then our travel is delayed another week.
I'm sure there's a reason, but I just don't get it. So God, when you want to reveal your plan...I'm ready to know what it is, because right now, I'm just beyond any emotion. I'm almost numb.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Praying that God will move mountains to get you there!
ReplyDeleteHang in there Jolene. You guys are in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteJolene, I am SOOOO sorry!!!! That just stinks! Praying here too that God moves that moutain and you get your TA this week!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh -no! you've got to be kidding! I am so sorry for you! At least you were able to find that out - i will be praying for God to do a mighty work for you!
ReplyDeleteMy agency still has nothing yet...
Oh NO! I am sooooo sorry. This stinks for you and for your little boy. I hope they make it right.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry Jolene. You may never know why this delay happened, but we serve a mighty God, and he does know what he is doing. Hang in there. You will go to China. You will have your son. I know you're tired of hearing it, but it will happen, and Tyson will have his family.
ReplyDeleteGood wishes coming your way.
Violet
Hi there, from a fellow RQ groupie...
ReplyDeleteWe too have been delayed with TA, ours was being held for an additional piece of paper... that they did not tell or ask anyone for....
We too have lost confidence in the system and are just angry at times, but you are correct, there is a reason somewhere... it just may not be revealed to us immediately.
I'm happy that you know you can relax for the weekend and just enjoy the moments you have today. It will happen!
Jolene,
ReplyDeleteI am applying for a job at St. Mary's school I need your home phone number and address. Email me ASAP.
Hope everything is going Okay.
Michelle Stallo