Saturday, July 18, 2009

A new week...almost!

It's Saturday, and a beautiful one at that. I just stained a section of our fence, and I finally decided it was OK to start preparing for Tyson's arrival again. You see, last week I stopped everything. I did not shop, did not work on his room, nothing. In fact, I closed his bedroom door because I cried each time I stepped or even looked in there.

But it was nice to know on Thursday and Friday to not expect anything. That should sound depressing, knowing that your TA will not be coming to you, but it was a relief just to know that it would not be arriving. Waiting and expecting is excruciatingly painful; but I cannot control when it will arrive. I have heard that in addition to my TA paperwork being in the wrong department, the person who signs TAs at C2A2 has been sick. If someone did sign AND mail them Friday, only then will we see them Monday. I just think that is a slim chance for us.

I do expect to see it next week and leave on August 5th. I think that is the reality. And even though it ticks me off, I have to be OK with it. Do I have a choice? No, I don't, and that is what God is showing me. He's in control, not me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I hope you can leave on the 5th...even if ours comes next week, we probably won't be able to leave until the end of Aug. :-( Praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there girlfriend;) It's coming! If we dont' get our CA for the Aug.4th then we will be leaving about the same time as you - that would be awesome to meet (but I would like to get there sooner if we can:))

    And, you saw - i was there with ya - down to my lowest low last week, trying to think about other things etc. - why does He wait until you get to that point? I don't particularly care being that low but it sure is wonderful when He comes through. I know that you will be hearing some good news this week - i am praying for you!

    ReplyDelete