I found out today that our paperwork has been sent on to Beijing for Travel Approval! If we get it by next Monday, we'll leave the 15th. Slim chance, but it could happen!
Thank you so much for all of your prayers. Tyson will be home soon!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



WooHoo...I am right behind you...waiting on Article 5. Maybe we will see each other in China!
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Amy (sammysmom on RQ)
www.journeytohauyongyang.blogspot.com
Jolene,
ReplyDeleteRichelle told me to tell you Congradulation.
Michelle Stallo
Jolene, Are you serious????? Did your agency say how or why they are expecting that?!?! I SO hope you do get it!!!! And that we do tooo!!!!!! Oh, PLEASE keep me posted!
ReplyDeleteWouldn't that be so awesome though?
ReplyDeleteRegardless, it's almost here! Soon you will have Tyson in your arms.
Kevin, Violet and Jake
Great news!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah! Congratulations! We are hoping to for our TA soon and to travel at that same time - Praying for you! Come on TA's!!!
ReplyDeleteKirsten<><
I bet you can almost feel him in your arms. YEA!!!
ReplyDeleteWe are in a similar situation-- I read many of your posts on rumor queen's discussion of whether or not to take your daughter. We leave in less than 3 weeks and I am terrified at the prospect of being separated from my son in China but also devastated at the thought of leaving him. I was only reading not posting - but your posts felt like they could have been exactly what I would have written. This is so difficult.
ReplyDeleteMonica
Thanks Monica, and let me tell you...we still don't know! We are leaning more toward taking her than not, but we are taking every precaution possible. She will be on "in home quarantine" before we leave, that's for sure!
ReplyDelete