Monday, June 22, 2009

Tyson is Two Today!

At least I am so incredibly busy today that I won't have time to dwell on how sad I am that I'm not spending today with Tyson. Ann at RedThread was sending him a cake and photo album of us, which mean by now he knows about us and knows we're coming. Wow!

I have to finish officially cleaning out my classroom. Then I have a class from 4-8 tonight and 8-2:30 tomorrow. Then busy with Kacie Wed/Thurs. Somewhere in there I have to clean my house because it is filthy!

So after Thursday, I will be on the mission of packing for China. I don't want this to be last minute. I have the gifts I need, I picked up the antibiotics, ordered cleft bottles, ordered an Ergo carrier, I have chosen my car seat that I will buy, I need to finish Tyson's room... But really, I think I'm in a good place!

I am thinking of Lola Granola and her family who is in quarantine in China. I am also thinking of Shirlee who is in China now and is getting her daughter. Blogger is down, so she can't update. I am also thinking of "waitingforcaileb" who is over 200 days waiting for LOA. It's ridiculous, but she is staying strong! Praying for you all!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday sweet boy!! We can't wait to see you home with your beautiful family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle and Richelle StalloJune 22, 2009 at 1:42 PM

    I can't wait to see a picture of you and your new son. Richelle said to tell "Hello"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Tyson!

    Don't worry little man, your family will be there soon to bring you home. You've got a wonderful mom and dad and a great older sister who all love you so much.

    Sounds like you have all the packing organized. Hopefully, you will be going soon.

    Kevin and Violet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Tyson had a wonderful birthday!

    Wow, you're packing for China! That's sounds so amazing. Can you tell me how you knew what antibiotics to get-- did you go to a travel doc or your regular doc? Are the antibiotics for you or Tyson (I realize they are for just in case...)? I just feel like I need to be doing somethings right now!
    be blessed,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete