I emailed my I800 officer just to make sure the approval did happen after hearing of some mishaps of a few people on RQ. I got a nice email back that said yes, we are approved! So the big crazy pile of papers is getting ready to be sent to the National Visa Center.
Well, the WHO moved H1N1 to Level 6 today. That just means that the virus is now in more countries, not that it's more severe. It'll be interesting to see how the world reacts. I think (hope) that China just continues its current practice and doesn't make things worse in terms of quarrentining travelers.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Congrats Jolene on the confirmed approval! Doesn't this whole "flu" stuff just chap your cheeks?
ReplyDeleteI think you're probably right. Thanks for the reminder about the Lord not giving us a situation we can't handle. And I've gotta say, you are an inspiration with how much you have already been able to handle! You've had such a long wait... I pray your TA is here before you know it!
ReplyDeleteBe blessed,
Courtney