Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pray for "Lola" and her family

I am not sure of her name, but she is known as Lola Granola in the adoption community. Her family was quarantined in Beijing after they had already been there a few days because a person behind them on the plane had the H1N1 flu. They had a great attitude about it, and they felt fine and did their swabs to be tested. The just go the results back, and her husband tested positive, and some of the others aren't feeling well either. Three adults, three children, and the Chinese officials may separate the children from their parents. They are off to the hospital and will not have internet access. We are all very worried about them. Please pray for this family. It's a worst case scenario.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I haven't been to RQ today or yesterday, so I had not heard this! I will definitely pray for them. I think to be quarantined is one thing, but to actually begin to feel the symptoms is quite another. Oh my.
    Be blessed,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - we will pray for them too. I'm curious to know if they took any precautions or if you guys are planning to by wearing masks or anything? What are you guys thinking about that whole thing?

    ReplyDelete