Money--yes! Bank of America came through in many ways.
Prescriptions for Tyson--yes! They will be ready for pick up tomorrow.
Gifts--most of them. Still need a director gift and some more candy for provincial offices.
It feels good to have a handle on the little things.
Now there's the TB fiasco. Our own governement--the CDC-- has a new law as of July 1st. All children 2 and over must be tested for TB. If they have it, they have to stay in China for who knows how long! Ugh! That is the shortened version. My agency should have more info tomorrow, and I'll explain more then. In the meantime, please pray for me that my nerves will be calm until then.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Wow! Jolene you are on the ball!! I have to wrap up my classroom, get all this I-800 mess out of the way (at least we are on the way) and then I can think about gifts!!! We just found out we need a homestudy update and new medicals, so that will be next week! LOL I will ask you on fb what gifts you got-need ideas!!
ReplyDeleteI just stumbled on your blog this morning and we too are in the Pacific Northwest WA area. We are also in the middle of adopting a SN little boy from China. We don't have a match as of yet, but we just sent off our I-800 the first part of May and have finger printing on June 16th in Seattle. I would love to follow your blog as your family is just steps in front of ours. I wish you all the best as you wrap up the little details and go to get your son.
ReplyDeleteIt's always good to have something to do to make the time pass easier. Sounds like you are doing great getting things done.
ReplyDeleteWe will keep your family in our prayers.