Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The new wait for TA

We were told Monday that our paperwork has arrived in China and it is being taken to consulate where it is waiting for it's friend, the I-800 from the US! Then together they become an Article 5.

My garage sale was a success on Saturday! I made almost enough to make my car insurance payment that I totally spaced off (we pay 3x a year). God provides!

The school year is winding down, and I am starting to see light at the end of the tunnel. If I haven't said it already, I am moving from teaching sixth grade to first grade next year. Wow....crazy timing for that, but I think it will be good too.

The weather here is hot and sticky...we don't do hot and sticky very well in the Northwest. So we need to go water our plants! Yeah, that's about as exciting as it gets around here.

Oh, I shopped for Tyson! Diapers, little swimmers, bibs, pajamas....wow, this is happening!

2 comments:

  1. It is! It really is happening!

    First grade will be fun, and I think it will be less stressful than sixth.

    I am SO glad you did all your I-800 stuff before TA arrived. You're moving right along, and soon Tyson will be in your arms. What a true and wonderful gift from God.

    BTW, I'm praying for your little girl. Our E is struggling a little. I think this is all just too much emotion for my drama queen daughter. I'm proud of how she's holding up, but I can see that the stress of it all is getting to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are shopping too! Our LOA was 5/21 and we are waiting on our I800! I bought medicince supplies and some diapers today!! It is so stinking exciting! I cant wait to follow along on your journey too!
    Blessings
    Amy
    www.journeytohauyongyang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete