I have praise reports!
My friend waitingforcaileb got her LOA on Monday after waiting 7 months! I was at school cleaning my classroom when I got her email. I was so excited for her! Praise God!
Shirlee has her daughter Q! Praise God! Her sister did an update on her blog. It sounds like things are going as planned.
Lola Granola has a date/time her family will be released from quarantine: Saturday at 5:30 am, which will be around 2:30 Friday for us. They were upgraded to a better room and it seems that no one else has fallen ill. Continue to pray for her husband.
So, now we have a decision to make: do we take Kacie to China? I think it's easy for people outside of our family to say "NO!" But if you know us, you know that we are tight. Three Muskateers. I think Kacie's birth and the fact that she has been our only child in our home for 8 years also has something to do with it. We are all watching Lola's family carefully. She is blogging about once a day from her cell phone. Statistically, the chances of the worst case scenario happening is slim--very slim. If the embassy can assure US Citizens that children will not be taken from their parents, then yes, she will go. If not, we will be praying about it. A LOT! This is not how we planned this, but God will show us what to do. That we know!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment