Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I800 will be approved today!

I called our officer at NBC Hague to check the status of our I800 since we didn't have a notice of receipt yet (it'll probably come today). Our file was on her desk and she said she is approving it today! One step closer. She said it should be at NVC early next week--I'm calling Monday! On the RQ charts, it looks like a bout a week turn around before they "cable" it (I had to learn that term--it means they scan it and send it electronically) to the US consulate in Guangzhou.

Keep praying! I'm a few days past the average on this step, but not bad. I'd say late July/early August is realistic for travel. Hopefully this TB thing will be worked out by then AND the swine flu scare will be over too. But I'd go today if I could get Tyson home.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It sounds like things are moving again for you and you will be on your way to get your son before you know it. I look forward to seeing pictures of your whole family all together from China.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I am so excited for you!

    And your daughter really is beautiful. You now have double blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad your called!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys:) I just tried calling but wouldn't ya know it they were already closed - bummer... maybe tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete