Saturday, June 13, 2009

Birthday Care Package for Tyson


I always hoped I wouldn't have to do it, but I had to. I sent Tyson a birthday package. He will get a cake on his birthday, June 22, and he will be 2. We sent a 6 page photo album with pictures of Dan, Kacie, myself, our house, backyard swingset, and his bedroom. Hopefully this will help him transition by recognizing us in China and recognizing where he will live. I was hoping to get some info, but Ann didn't have any. That's OK though, I know our orphanage isn't easy to get info from.

This is getting so real! How do you love and miss someone so much, and you've never met him/her? It's easy, when you're an expecting mom. No matter what form it takes, adding a child to your family is an exciting time.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for the care package, and for the excitement that goes with sending it.

    This is a sweet time, Jolene.

    I'm so happy you can finally say with assurance that Tyson is yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jolene, I am sorry Ann couldn't get you any new info :-( But, Tyson will feel your love from thousands of miles away! It is getting so close-I am sure you will travel before us as your I800 is approved!! Yeah!!!! Just think a month or so and you may be in China holding that sweet boy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jolene! The care package looks so great! Tyson is adorable!!!! Thanks for connecting with me! I cannot wait to follow your journey to go and get him and hopefully go get Georgia not long after!!!! Maybe we can meet up sometime with our kiddos, I would love it!!!

    ReplyDelete