Update: I was approved 8 days ago for I-800. I just called NVC, and my paperwork has not been cabled to Guangzhou YET!
Can just one step be within a reasonable time frame for me? Just one? Why does paperwork sit on people's desks when a child's life and health is at stake? WHY!!!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I am soooo sorry! This whole process takes way longer than necessary if you ask me. If a family makes it far enough to send in their I800 it should be stamped and sent on same day!! hugs to you-I am praying!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOops... that was me at rvrentalca - wrong account!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I'm sorry to hear of yet more delays. They are so incredibly hard to take when you are THIS close! I pray that everything moves and you get TA in record time :)
Kate