I couldn't believe my eyes last night. The orphanage sent pics of Tyson's birthday! I was floored at how much he had changed, but his eyes are exactly the same. His nose look fantastic! Then I got a little worried because he is so serious in all his pictures. But many adoptive parents have said they went through the same thing. We try to read too much into the pictures, and a birthday party is chaos with a lot of stuff going on. It can be overwhelming. So here are a few pictures! Look at all that hair, and notice the nanny (I think from half the sky, that's what her shirt says!) holding his arm down. I'll bet he wanted to get into the cake! Also, Ann from redthread told me it is normal for them to change clothes during pictures, so some pics he's in white, others he's in orange.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
PICTURES of TYSON!
I couldn't believe my eyes last night. The orphanage sent pics of Tyson's birthday! I was floored at how much he had changed, but his eyes are exactly the same. His nose look fantastic! Then I got a little worried because he is so serious in all his pictures. But many adoptive parents have said they went through the same thing. We try to read too much into the pictures, and a birthday party is chaos with a lot of stuff going on. It can be overwhelming. So here are a few pictures! Look at all that hair, and notice the nanny (I think from half the sky, that's what her shirt says!) holding his arm down. I'll bet he wanted to get into the cake! Also, Ann from redthread told me it is normal for them to change clothes during pictures, so some pics he's in white, others he's in orange.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



jolene,
ReplyDeletehe is such a cutie....
just think of the times not too far in the future when you'll get to smell that hair right after a bath.....mmmmmmmmmm!
happy you have new pic's!
-jennifer (mom to Zachary & Hunter)
My Gabe is very serious almost annoyed in our update pics-LOL
ReplyDeleteHe looks like he is trying hard to figure out this whole birthday thing!
He is absolutely too cute for words! He looks so good, so healthy.
ReplyDeleteGetting updated photos did us wonders, so we know the feelings you are having now.
Hurry up TA, it's time to bring him home!
Kevin and Violet
I'm so happy for you to have pictures of your sons birthday. He does look like all two year olds at their birthday party---give me some of that cake! We just got our referral and our son also looks very serious in his pictures and they changed his cloths for different pictures they took on the same day.
ReplyDeleteOh wow, Gavin's family made me think...that must be why they did that in Tyson's referral photos too! LOL! Got it now...
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!! Tyson looks wonderful! And I can't tell you how many times I have worried that LilyJoy is not smiling in her pictures. Let's get this little guy home!
ReplyDeletebe blessed,
Courtney
Jolene,
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute and Richelle noticed the frosting above his right eye. It looks like he really enjoyed his cake. Thank you for sharing this with us(Rick, Michelle and Richelle Stallo)
Aw, he is so cute! So focused!! I'm so happy you got new pictures. Yes, pictures mean everything during our wait!! Pulling for you TA soon!!!
ReplyDeleteSandra
Jolene,
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful little boy! How blessed all of you are to find each other. Grace and I are keeping all of you in our prayers.
Blessings to you and your family,
Beth Utto-Galarneau
Absolutely precious. I know you can't wait to hold him.
ReplyDeleteSuch terrific pictures! You were truly blessed with these. He is precious! I love the cake on his forehead! Too cute.
ReplyDeleteSheri (Leilah Di and Olivia Xia's Mommy)
from your Faith family