Sunday, September 13, 2009

Pictures from Saturday









Once again, we learned something new about Tyson. Evidently, he can hold a pencil correctly! As a teacher, I about fell over. He barely understood what a crayon was and gripped it with his fist, but give the kid a pencil, and he'll write all over--walls, floor, cupboards, etc... So yesterday's phrase was, "Pencils write on paper," about 100 times.

He also figured out how to stack his cups! He was pretty proud of that. And then when I was done with the dishes, once again, he brought over his stacking cups and sippy cup and "loaded" the dishwasher for me. I sure hope he still loves to do this in about 8 years! LOL!

We still have our rough moments, but these moments make it all worth while. He fits into our family so perfectly.

***Sorry I always post the pictures backward! After all this time, I'm still learning!

3 comments:

  1. Kevin loves helping with laundry. Ty holds a pencil GREAT....Kevin is loving to draw and learning to cut with scissors. He loves to do projects everyday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! He reminds me of our Sam into EVERYTHING! He is SO HAPPY! Brings tears to my eyes seeing him (in a good way)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little fellow. Glad to hear he fits in so wonderfully.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete