Part of having a child with cleft palate is that sippy cups are used without the stoppers. Part of transitioning Tyson from his food to regular playtime is using a water cup. We need it less and less now, but there are still times we need it, like after morning snack. So here's what I saw today! What a creative little boy... that's my kid! And my floor is really clean now.
Monday, September 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



too cute, love the video!!
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious! What a funny, smart kid. I love how he tippped the cup over and set it back up again. Wouldn't it be great if he continued to be that neat and tidy??
ReplyDeleteI have so enjoyed following your blog! We are waiting for our LOA, 100 plus days, and then will pick up our son who is 2 1/2 and also with a CL/CP! So, I figure that much of what you are experiencing will be our experiences, too. Could you tell how tall your son is and how much he weighs? Is he wearing 2T or 3T? This will give me a much better idea of what size clothing to buy for him!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
Anne in AZ
Anne, email me at djkpowell@msn.com, and I'd be happy to share that info with you!
ReplyDeleteJolene