Sunday, May 24, 2009

LOA update

We just spent a few nights out at my parent's house. It was a good get-a-way and distraction.

The LOA didn't come Friday--obviously, or I would have been screaming it out through my computer. The agency called me at about 2:10 on Friday, and I could hear it in her voice. I said it before she did that it didn't arrive. I handled it surprisingly well, in my opinion. In fact, God is really doing a work in my heart like never before. I am challenged in ways I didn't think possible.

The plan is that tonight the agency will call CCAA to see where it is. I am hoping to hear something tomorrow or Tuesday about where the LOA is. Most likely they will not tell us it is in the mail, but we need to make sure it is in the right place and on it's way.

Please remember our fallen heroes, our veterans, and their families this Memorial Day weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I'm praying for good news for you. I know this wait is incredibly difficult for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has to come soon!! I think we will see many more this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm praying you don't have anymore delays with your LOA! I shouldn't tell you this, but ours took 152 days! The wait almost put me over the edge:)

    ReplyDelete