Thursday, May 28, 2009

God is always on time and always provides!

We found out that one of the fees for our trip is $250 more than anticipated. I have assumed there would be a lot of these, and I didn't exactly budget for it, but I just more or less trust that God will provide where we may fall short.

So I looked at Dan yesterday and said, "Well, there's $250 I didn't plan for, but I think we'll be OK." He looked at me and said, "What about that stimulus money?"

On Saturday we got a letter that said that Veterans with disability (Dan has a back disability from Desert Storm) get .....are you ready for this.....$250 as part of Obama's new stimulus package! The money is supposed to come sometime before July 11th.

So is God's timing perfect? Yes! and Does He provide? Yes again!

No comments:

Post a Comment