After the events of yesterday, here's my game plan:
1. I am taking Kacie to her friend's house for the night.
2. I am taking my husband out to dinner.
3. I am going to enjoy my Saturday with my family--Kacie has a game if it doesn't rain.
4. We are going to see "Walking With Dinosaurs" on Sunday in Seattle.
I am choosing NOT to count days for LOC anymore. I'm sure I will in my head, but today is 100, and with China not sending LOCs (according to my agency...I know others are saying otherwise),
why even bother counting? I am choosing NOT to expect LOC next week. I am choosing to be happy. I cannot control the CCAA like I think I can. I cannot control when I travel.
I continue to trust God. He knows how this will unfold.
Have a wonderful weekend! I am choosing to!
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



That's the spirit. You have some many people on your side in this. Plus, and it's a big plus, God is in charge. So, you can't go wrong.
ReplyDeleteKevin
Oops, I made a typo! You have SO many people on your side.
ReplyDeleteKevin
I'm another Xingfu Momma, and have been following your blog for awhile now. I know how hard the wait is for your LOSC (our wait ended up being 152 days!), but I know that God's timing truly was perfect, and our Maia was so worth the wait! Hang in there! Hopefully China will soon allow families to travel again and things will pick up for all the waiting families. Can't wait to see your journey to China!
ReplyDelete