I am off to Sixth Grade Camp tomorrow! It's a good time with my students, and although it's a pain to be gone for 2 days, it's so great to see the kids so excited. Dan took Thursday off to be with Kacie, and my good friend will take care of her tomorrow until Dan gets home. Then Friday I'll be home before she gets out of school. It will all work out.
So I am driving out to camp, which is an hour away, with the hopes that I'll have to drive home on Thursday to sign an LOC! Wishful thinking, I know. But a girl can dream... If China mailed it on Monday, it could be here tomorrow! If it comes on Thursday, my agency has to overnight it to me, so I can take care of it on Friday.
Well, I still have to pack for camp! Have a great week, and I'm hoping for lots of good news when I get back! I'll have email access, but not sure about web access.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I remember those trips.
ReplyDeleteHope you had fun and got your mind off the wait for a while!
Oh, how well I remember hoping each week that our LOSC would be waiting in our mailbox! Hopefully yours will be arriving soon, and what a great surprise it would be after coming home from your trip. I've heard that, in spite of the all the Swine Flu craziness, China is still processing and sending documents, so keep your fingers crossed!
ReplyDelete