Tuesday, May 26, 2009

AT LAST!!! LOC came today!

It came! Finally, I think it's day 125, or maybe 126? I don't even know anymore...I'll wait for someone else to count it for me!

We will sign the Letter of Confirmation tomorrow for "TYSON LI CHEN POWELL".

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! Who cares how long it was now? You are one BIG step closer to Tyson.

    Kevin and Violet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you mail it back? :0)

    Do you think your agency can now get updated photos of Tyson?

    ReplyDelete
  3. About time....our wait was 134 days but I stopped counting (out loud) at 100. So glad it is finally here. Now you can go get your boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! I just saw your post over on RQ about submitting your I-800-- wishing the best for you!! And all the speed we can muster out of this process, you're waited too long and so has your little guy!
    Be blessed,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete