Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pics from Ty's surgery-- some graphic

Long night! Tyson hates the arm restraints. Here are some pictures. I didn't get any pictures in the recovery area because I was by myself.

This is obviously the night before surgery, Dad and Ty playing on the bed in the hotel room.


Getting him ready for surgery.


Tuesday night after surgery in his regular room.



Wed. morning, arm restraints on. We can now see dried blood from his ears, but it's normal. He also hates the ear drops. Three drops, three times a day, for three days.

4 comments:

  1. I am so ashamed to say I forgot about his surgery... I had it in my mind all weekend, then it was gone. I am so glad to hear he is doing well and we will pray for a fast and painless (as possible) recovery. What a trooper.
    We had to do ear drops to for 3 days and it was hard on Levi... he hated it as well. Poor babies are prodded so much the last thing a mom wants to do is hold him down for more.
    I cried when I read when you went back into recovery and Tyson was climbing out to get you then fell asleep when you held him... so sweet.
    Thanks for the updates!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so glad that he is doing so well! We will continue to keep him (and you) in our prayers! In a week or two, you won't even know that he had anything done cause he will be eating anything and everything again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's tough to see your child like that, but this too shall pass.

    He will be fine before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad the surgery is over and went well. He looks great for a kid who's been through surgery. Children are so much more resilient than we are!

    I'll continue to pray for Ty and your family as he recovers.

    ReplyDelete