Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New List!

I heard there is a new list out of sn kids for China. I got an email from an agency that I was in contact with, and they have photo listings of about 5 boys who need homes. They are ADORABLE, and of course I am in love with two of them.

One is Jun Jun, DOB 1/17/07 and he has repaired cleft lip and repaired cleft palate.

The other is Pan Pan, DOB 6/1/06, repaired cleft lip, unrepaired palate (sounds like another little boy I know!)

This agency wants families to be paper-ready. If you'd like more info, email me at djkpowell and I'll tell you where you can see pics. I am not associated with this agency, except that they let me join their yahoo group because they used to work specifically with Changzhou, and when I matched with Ty from the shared list, people were really surprised. But through this list I met some cool people and learned more about Changzhou. I am not sure where these boys are from, but oh, if I could....you know I would! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment