Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tyson's new trick!

I was in the kitchen and Kacie and Tyson were playing in the living room. I walked in the living room, and Tyson is comfortably sitting on the couch. Interesting because Tyson can't climb up on the couch yet!

Me: "KC, how did Tyson get on the couch?"
KC: "I don't know."
Ty: He smiles at me and slides off the couch. He proceeds over to the fireplace hearth, climbs on it (1 ft off floor), then stretches to the arm of the chair, demonstrating how he got on the couch!
Me: "KC, did you just see that?"
KC: "Um, yeah. He must have watched me do it when I was designing my obstacle course."

Tyson then demonstrated his new trick several times, once getting "stuck" only to realize he was only 1 inch from the ground. KC was using newspapers, Tyson's already strewn about toys, and furniture to create her own obstacle course. Creative, I thought! But we once again had the talk of how if Tyson sees her do something, he's going to do it too. She gets it now!




3 comments:

  1. Too cute!! Look out-he is quite the little monkey-climbing on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyson's a smart boy. Jake is the same way. He only has to see something done once or twice and he has it down. Jake doesn't even have a big sister to copy. All he has is us (usually Kevin) to follow and do things he shouldn't. LOL

    Of course, he doesn't even need to see us climbing around to decide that is something he wants to do. He's climbed on quite a few things just on his own. We bet Tyson will be doing the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a smart one that boy of yours! First the dinning room table now this. He's going places.

    ReplyDelete