Monday, October 26, 2009

Inspiration today

What do I love about Tyson this morning?

I love the way he nods his head in quick little movements.

I love how he tries to be like his big sister in so many ways, even emulating how she has milk in her cereal bowl by pouring his drinking milk into a bowl.

How he dances in his high chair.

How Kacie and I were discussing the rain outside, and he yelled and interrupted, "Ma MA" and then gave the sign for raining and said, "Ai-nen" as if he wants to just be part of the conversation.

How he smiled when I went to his room to wake him and gave me a great big bear hug to say good morning.

How he says "I Love You" by saying "Ah La Loo".

When he asks for his daddy using sign language and pointing to his picture.

And I could go on and on...If God's love for us, who are adopted into His family, is even 1/1000th of my love for Tyson, it is a love beyond my own understanding. God has blessed me with two of the most loving children, and I am forever thankful for His goodness and blessings.

3 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful love. ;)
    Hope your feeling better this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow he and Naomi sound allot alike. Weight gain but not height. And the hitting we are at almost a year and this girl will not stop hitting. I too have tried time outs, time ins, gentle touch . . . I feel like I have tried everything. If you figure it out let me know.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete