





Just pictures of my kids, being kids! They are truly brother and sister. Tonight Kacie was trying to put Tyson's ABC blocks away in alphabetical order, and Tyson would come along and steal a block or two, then pretend to give them back, only to run away laughing hysterically! I reminded Kacie, this is what little brothers do! She wasn't too pleased, but then cracked a smile. And of course, we can't forget Rocky the pug. Rocky is still a little put out about us leaving him for 17 days in August and returning with this little person who doesn't appear to be leaving anytime soon. But it's nothing a few pupperoni snacks doesn't cure!



Hi, Jolene! I am Kathy from soonerprincessdiaries blog. My son Jack Henry just had cleft palate surgery two weeks ago. I am so glad that I found your blog. I can't wait to read about your family and your journey to Tyson.
ReplyDeleteNow if only the pupperoni snacks would cure our kids ill moods!! Ty looks so happy. Continued blessings! Sansy
ReplyDeleteWow! How much they have connected already!!! They look so happy together and I am so happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it nice to be at this stage of our journey???
It's almost hard to believe we had so much anxiety during our wait.
Beautiful!!
Sandra
What a happy couple of kids! They were meant to be sister and brother.
ReplyDelete