

This picture was taken around the first of September, home less than a week.
He was probably around 23 pounds.
He was probably around 23 pounds.

Now: Picture taken October 10, 2009--we have a 28 pound healthy little boy! Look at the difference 1.5 months home can do!







WOW he has changed:) Must be all the goos cooking. Our Sam gained 7 lbs in 2 months as well when he came home from VN.
ReplyDeletePS Sam loved his room! He was on my lap while I was looking and he is saying "Ty's room cool"
Thanks so much! Painting that room was quite the chore, but we love it now!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little fellow. I am still amazed by our Naomi and the miracle of adoption.
ReplyDeleteAmy
Me too Amy...how fortunate we both were to work with a great agency!
ReplyDeleteLook how much he has grown! My husband and I are enjoying seeing how Tyson is settling in with his family--and clearly thriving!--as we wait to bring home our son from China. Congratulations again!
ReplyDelete