Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009












I was reading last year's blog about the pumpkin patch...wow! We were anticipating what it would be like to have a little one with us. These pictures not only show how well Tyson is doing (and how 6 more pounds look on him!), but what an AMAZING Jie Jie/Big Sister he has. Kacie loves her Di Di, as you can see.

3 comments:

  1. How great! Tyson looks so happy and well loved. That smile.... too cute! Blessings, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!!!!!! Love that smile! And even before I read what you wrote at the bottom, I thought to myself-- wow! How different he looks... he looks wonderful! :)

    Be blessed,
    Courtney
    p.s. yes! Please do let us know when you're in town. As I said, we'd love to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks cute, and so BIG!!! Looks like they had a great time!

    ReplyDelete