
I got a measurement update on Tyson, and he is growing! I'm not sure if I've ever blogged the entire story of our decision to adopt, and maybe I will, and maybe I won't, but for now, believe me when I say I am THRILLED that I can plot his measurements on a CDC growth chart (US) between the 3rd and 5th %iles!!! I haven't been able to say that, so this is just incredible.
He is 22 months old exactly today!
Height: 31.5 inches (80cm)
Weight: 23 pounds (10.5 kg)
Head Cir: 18.1 inches (46 cm)
Also, he likes to drink milk and sweet juice, and likes to eat anything sweet, and his favorite toys are ones that he can push or pull. He will fit in with us nicely!
I sent him a care package through redthreadchina.org. The lady's name is Ann, and she is so sweet! Above is the care package I sent, and you gotta love the cars shirt and toys to go with his bedroom theme!
I did not blog yesterday about being at day 90, but I have to say, I am at peace that we do not have LOA/LOC. Now I can say that it should happen any day, and my agency is starting to get me ready for travel with paperwork, so it's an exciting time!
Thank you for all of your support and prayers. God is fulfilling his promise of taking good care of our little guy until we can get there and bring him home.



I'm so happy the update was positive. It's good to see that Tyson is growing. Love the care package.
ReplyDeleteWe're continuing to pray that your LOA will be in the next batch.
Awesome news about Tyson! Getting updates always helped ease our minds, just as we are sure it does for you.
ReplyDeleteGet ready, it won't be much longer!
Kevin and Violet