Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 97 and losing it!

If LOC doesn't come, I may go crazy from lack of sleep. When I finally do fall asleep, I have the weirdest dreams and I wake up on and off. Then morning comes, and I can't get up from being so tired. Stress headaches are happening a lot. Please Please Please God, let LOC come today!

4 comments:

  1. totally, totally know exactly how you feel. it has to be close though. julia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jolene, this is just unbelievably painful. What were there? Two LOA's on RQ yesterday? I know that we actually got ours on a Tuesday, so maybe today is the day?

    I haven't been sleeping much, either. Not good when you suffer from migraines. I've had one off and on for a week.

    I'm continuing to pray for you. I really believe it's going to happen soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there. Its got te be right around the corner for you. I expect the next batch will bring good news for lots of people!

    frteach

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I can only imagine that this must be so hard for you. I am so sorry. I'll be keeping you in my prayers and hoping for the best-- sooner than soon!
    Be blessed,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete