Friday, April 10, 2009

More on the I-800A

My agency is awesome. I lead a very busy crazy life (like we all do) and I read about agencies who basically make the clients do everything. Well, my agency emailed USCIS, and they are pulling my file and will review it early next week to see why the I-800A approval was wrong. It's one less thing to worry about...well, I'm worried of course, but it's nice to have someone going to bat for me, and if they will fix it, I may not have to pay the $340! Nice!

As a side note, last year on Good Friday was the first day I met with my agency and we offically decided to adopt. Good Friday was on March 21st last year, but never the less, it brings back those memories of how excited we were to add to our family through adoption.

To be continued next week! Meanwhile, it's day 79 today waiting for LOC/LOA. My agency just says that LOCs take 4-5 months if matched before LID. Of course I hope they are wrong!

1 comment:

  1. That's great your agency is going to bat for you like that.
    As far as the wait goes, no one knows how long it will be except God. And he has a plan that will be revealed to you in his time.

    Take care,

    Kevin and Violet

    ReplyDelete