Sunday, April 19, 2009

New I-800A arrived!

We are 88 days into waiting for LOA. But the real news is that the new and improved (and should have read that way to begin with) I-800A arrived in the mail yesterday. Not a big deal, but just a relief that it's in my hands. Tomorrow I'll fax it to the agency.

Today is a beautiful day, and we are all going to church together, then coming home to a big yard work day. Usually we've done our big spring kick off yard day by now, but we still had freezing weather last week, and snow keeps coming off and on. I am very rookie by any standards when it comes to flowers, but I learn a little more each year.

Enjoy your weekend, and thanks for reading! Keep the prayers for Tyson coming. Thank you.

PS: Thank you for ALL of the comments! I appreciate the support and I read each one and value them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment