I saw LOTS of LOAs today on RQ, and I wish so much I could join the fun! It is heartbreaking that Tyson will be at his orphanage only that much longer. I know God has a plan.
Praying is hard. I have to allow God's will to be done, so I just pray that God is covering and nourishing my baby! This morning I felt like I was screaming in my prayers, crying out to God to help me through this. I know that I am being molded in this process and my heart is being prepared.
I am much better this week than I was two weeks ago when LOAs came. It's still hard, but I'm OK. Hopefully the new I-800A approval will be here in the mail tomorrow! Any news is good!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



The wait is just so hard. Just keep praying, and remember there are others out there who are praying for you, too.
ReplyDeleteKevin and Violet
I was so hoping you would be in this group, Jolene. I know God has His reasons, but that doesn't make it any easier, does it?
ReplyDeleteMy family is praying for yours and for little Tyson.
It is so hard when so many got the wonderful news for which you are waiting. I can only hope that yours is in the next batch. I truly feel for those of you who have waited for so long. If it is any consolation we did receive our LOA yesterday, but began this process back in 9/05. The wait has been long and hard. I hope you hear soon.
ReplyDeleteMarjorie (mom3boys)
Thanks for the nice post on my blog, I needed those hugs. Now back at you . . . hugs to you, it is so hard and painful waiting to hold your baby, especially when you have looked at his sweet face for so long. Praying for LOA.
ReplyDeleteAmy