Thursday, February 18, 2010

Six Months...Then and Now--MUST SEE!

Six months ago today, Tyson became officially ours--August 18, 2009. Here are pictures from that day. As you can see, he still wasn't eating on his own, and holding a cup was difficult.







And this is Tyson NOW, six months later!




Is that the same little boy? Yes it is!!! Wow...I just have no words to describe how these pictures make me feel. We love you little man!

9 comments:

  1. He has changed so much!!! You are one blessed Momma....Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a difference! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful change! He's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pictures!! He is just beautiful! Such a happy little guy. You are truly blessed.

    Hugs,
    Sheri (from your Faith family)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been following your blog since right before we went to China in November. Isn't amazing how much they change in such a short time. Our little girl has been home almost three months and she's striving and starting to say some words!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so handsome. Isn't it amazing what lots of love and the right nutrition can do? I am so jealous of his hair. I wish Taylor's would grow a little faster.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Six months already? Wow, time sure flies. He is doing so well. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! I love the before and after pictures!!

    ReplyDelete