Monday, February 8, 2010

Home sick today

This is one sickness you don't want to get! I've had a cold for awhile, but it was manageable. Friday in the early AM hours, my husband woke up vomiting and was very sick. I knew it was bad, but I had no idea how bad it was.

Saturday was supposed to be our "date" day to celebrate my birthday, which was yesterday (Sunday). He was feeling much better, but he had been in bed feverish and throwing up most of the day before. It was the first time we left both kids with my mom here at our house. We condensed our plans and just went and did some shopping and went out to eat.

And at about 2am on Sunday, guess who was next? Happy Birthday to me! I vomited violently for 12 hours. I was in bed all day, sleeping most of the time when my back didn't hurt so bad that I wasn't in tears.

Today I woke up feeling much better...relative to what I felt yesterday. I still feel slightly ill and my back, chest, and neck ache from what I went through yesterday, but I'm on the mend. I hope to be back to work tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm getting to hang out with Tyson all day since I was definitely absent yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for continued healing and that the kids stay healthy!
    Blessings, Sandy
    OH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl, I hope you get to feeling better fast! That just sounds so bad. Maybe you all can have a "make-up" date soon where you all can go all out! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete