Saturday, February 20, 2010

How Tyson makes Cup-of-Noodles

I had no idea what exactly he was doing! I got a good laugh this morning.

How Tyson makes Cup-of Noodles

Step 1: Find your favorite red cups.

Step 2: Find a spool of dental floss. Pull all the dental floss off the spool. (Notice the empty floss container?)


Step 3: Put the dental floss in the cup. Go show mom how proud you are, and see mom's very puzzled look on her face.



Step 4: Go to the drawer and get yourself a spoon. Stir the contents of the cup.


Step 5: Pretend to eat, show mom how proud you are, and watch mommy laugh!



EDIT: After I posted this, Tyson decided to feed Elmo! This kid never makes me stop laughing.


6 comments:

  1. Awwwwww!!!! That is so cute...very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! What a great imagination! Elmo looks a little uncomfortable, but he is enjoying the noodles!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyson,
    You are such a silly boy. Did they give comedy classes in the 2 year old room at Changzhou? Taylor is such a silly too!
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool and very creative. I think Elmo better eat smaller bites, though. LOL

    Jake has fixed us up pretend soup before. It is so great to see their minds and imaginations working like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Thanks for sharing the Then and Now post. I love seeing the progress. It makes the heart glad.

    ReplyDelete