Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Nevermind, not today...

So I just learned that I shouldn't expect LOC for at least another 1.5-2.5 months. Not sure why my wait is so different from everyone elses, but it is what it is. I probably won't post for awhile...I need a mental break from all of this.

3 comments:

  1. You never know, though. If we learned anything during this journey it's that nothing with respect to adoption from China is certain.

    We will continue to pray things happen quickly for you.

    Kevin and Violet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uuuughh...i know exactly how you feel. But 1.5-2.5 more months?? I bet not. My 100 day wait was WAY long and you are only about a month away from that. It is hard when you hear others who get news way quicker. I had to daily choose to make my heart believe what my mind knows about God. He has had a plan for Tyson and your family since before Tyson was born. God is never late. I know, hard to feel that in times like this though. julia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're 52 days in and still waiting on PA, so I understand how you feel. We're running on a treadmill, getting no where fast and wondering why we can't hop off and race forward with everyone else. I take comfort in knowing that God is in control of the timing. It will happen at the best possible moment for our waiting daughter and for your beautiful son. At the moment we see only a small part of the picture. God sees it all and plans accordingly. That doesn't make the wait any easier, though.

    ReplyDelete